The Utah Jazz, including Donovan Mitchell, face the Sacramento Kings at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday. Mitchell puts up a team-high 24.3 points per game. He is also putting up 4.2 rebounds and 4.6 assists, shooting 43.9% from the floor and 31.9% from beyond the arc with 3.1 made 3-pointers per contest (fifth in NBA).
Below, we dig into Mitchell’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this matchup.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Bets (November 20)
Mitchell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s over/under for Mitchell is 25.5 points. That’s 1.2 more than his season average of 24.3.
- In the 15 games he’s appeared in this season, Mitchell’s point total has exceeded 25.5 points seven times.
- So far this season, Mitchell is 7-for-14 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Mitchell has hit 3.1 three-pointers per game, 0.4 less than his over/under in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Mitchell has hit more than 3.5 treys in five of his 15 games so far this season.
- Allowing 110.3 points per game, the Kings are the 26th-ranked team in the NBA defensively.
Mitchell Vs Kings
Bet On Jazz Vs Kings
Powered By Data Skrive using data from