Donovan Mitchell and the Utah Jazz will be taking on the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Mitchell leads his squad in both points (26.2) and assists (5.4) per game, and also puts up 4.2 rebounds. Defensively, he puts up 1.5 steals (ninth in the NBA) and 0.2 blocked shots.
Below, we break down Mitchell’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Donovan Mitchell Prop Bets (March 25)
Mitchell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 26.2 points Mitchell has scored per game this season is 1.3 fewer than his prop total set for Friday (27.5).
- In the 73 games he’s played this season, Mitchell’s point total has gone over 27.5 points 27 times.
- Mitchell has hit the over 32 times on a points prop this season (in 58 tries).
- Mitchell’s 3.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.9 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (4.5).
- Mitchell has finished 18 games this season with more than 4.5 made threes.
- The Hornets are the 28th-best defensive team in the NBA, giving up 114.6 points per contest.
Mitchell Vs Hornets
Bet On Jazz Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from