Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Mitchell when his Utah Jazz square off against the Golden State Warriors on Sunday.
Donovan Mitchell Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Mitchell has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 35 games he has played this season.
- Sunday’s points prop bet for Mitchell is set at 27.5 points. That is 2.7 more points than his season average of 24.8.
- In 13 of 35 games this season (37.1%) Mitchell has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Mitchell’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 25.4 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.6 points on average.
- Mitchell has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 14 out of 32 times (43.8%).
- In 18 of 35 contests this season (51.4%), Mitchell scored more than his average points over/under of 25.4.
- Opponents of the Warriors have put up 113.3 points per game this season, the eighth-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Mitchell has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 30 times this season.
- Mitchell has averaged 35.0 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 3.5 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (38.5).
- Mitchell has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game in 13 of 35 games (37.1%).
- Mitchell’s PRA average (35.0) is 0.1 higher than his average prop bet total (34.9).
- In 53.3% of his opportunities this season (16 of 30), Mitchell has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- Mitchell covered his average PRA over/under (34.9) in 51.4% of his matchups this year (18 of 35 games).
Last 10 Games
Mitchell vs the Warriors
Bet on the Jazz vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from