Domantas Sabonis has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his Indiana Pacers and the Dallas Mavericks. Take a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Mavericks.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Sabonis has played in 43 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 39 of them.
- Sabonis’ 20.1 points per game average is 1.6 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- In 58.1% of his matchups this season (25 of 43 games) Sabonis has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Sabonis’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (20.8 points) by 0.7 points.
- Sabonis has hit the points over in only 17 of 39 opportunities (43.6%).
- Sabonis has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.8 points) in just 46.5% of his matchups (20 out of 43 games).
- Opponents of the Mavericks have scored 111.1 points per game this season, the 18th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Sabonis has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 38 times this season.
- Sabonis’ points, rebounds and assists combined average is 37.5, which is 3.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (34.5).
- In 58.1% of his games (25 out of 43) Sabonis has exceeded his PRA prop bet totals in Friday’s game.
- Sabonis’ PRA average (37.5) is 0.6 lower than his average prop bet total (38.1).
- In just 16 out of 38 chances this year (42.1%), Sabonis has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In just 46.5% of his matchups this season (20 of 43 games), Sabonis covered his average PRA over/under (38.1).
Last 10 Games
Sabonis vs the Mavericks
Bet on the Pacers vs the Mavericks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from