Domantas Sabonis’ Indiana Pacers will cross paths with the Miami Heat on Wednesday. Sabonis has multiple prop bets listed for the matchup. We take a closer look at the points and assists prop bets for this game.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Sabonis has had a points prop bet set in 41 of the 45 games he has played this season.
- Sabonis’ 20.4 points per game average is 1.9 points greater than Wednesday’s over/under.
- In 60% of his matchups this season (27 of 45 games) Sabonis has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Sabonis’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (20.7 points) by 0.3 points.
- Sabonis has hit the points over in only 19 of 41 opportunities (46.3%).
- Sabonis has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.7 points) in only 48.9% of his matchups (22 out of 45 games).
- Opponents of the Heat have averaged 107.6 points per game this season, the 26th-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Sabonis has had an assists prop bet set in 40 of the 45 games he has played this season.
- Sabonis has averaged 6.1 assists per game, 0.6 more than Wednesday’s assist over/under (5.5).
- In 53.3% of his matchups this season (24 out of 45) Sabonis has dished out more than 5.5 assists.
- Sabonis’ per-game assist average (6.1) is 0.6 more than his average assist prop bet over/under (5.5).
- Sabonis has covered his average assist prop bet total (5.5) in 24 of his 45 games (53.3%).
- Opponents of the Heat have averaged 25.4 assists per game this season, the 10th-most against any NBA team.
Last 10 Games
Sabonis vs the Heat
Bet on the Pacers vs the Heat
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from