Domantas Sabonis’ Indiana Pacers square off against the Miami Heat on Friday. Sabonis has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Sabonis has played in 39 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 36 of them.
- Sabonis’ 20.4 points per game average is 1.9 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- In 61.5% of his matchups this season (24 of 39 games) Sabonis has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Sabonis’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (21 points) by 0.6 points.
- Sabonis has hit the points over in only 16 of 36 opportunities (44.4%).
- Sabonis has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (21 points) in just 46.2% of his matchups (18 out of 39 games).
- The Heat’s opponents are scoring 106.8 points per game, which is the 28th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Sabonis has had an assists prop bet set in 35 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Sabonis has averaged 6.4 assists per game, 1.1 less than Friday’s assist over/under (7.5).
- Sabonis has dished out more than 7.5 assists in 13 out of 39 games this season (33.3%).
- Sabonis has averaged 1.0 more assist per game than his average assist prop bet over/under of 5.4.
- In 21 out of 35 games (60%), Sabonis has gone over his assist prop bet totals.
- Sabonis has gone over his average assist prop bet over/under (5.4) in 22 of his 39 games (56.4%).
- The Heat’s opponents are averaging 25.1 assists per game, which is the 12th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Pacers vs the Heat
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from