Domantas Sabonis and the Indiana Pacers play the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday. Here’s how Sabonis’ performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Sabonis has played in 41 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 38 of them.
- Sabonis’ 20.2 points per game average is 0.7 points greater than Monday’s over/under.
- In 51.2% of his matchups this season (21 of 41 games) Sabonis has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Sabonis’ points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop bet average (20.8 points) by 0.6 points.
- Sabonis has hit the points over in only 16 of 38 opportunities (42.1%).
- Sabonis has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.8 points) in only 46.3% of his matchups (19 out of 41 games).
- The Bucks’ opponents are averaging 112.5 points per game, which is the 12th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Sabonis has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 37 times this season.
- Sabonis’ points, rebounds and assists combined average is 37.7, which is 1.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (36.5).
- In 58.5% of his games (24 out of 41) Sabonis has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Monday’s game.
- Sabonis’ PRA average (37.7) is 0.4 lower than his average prop bet total (38.1).
- In just 16 out of 37 chances this season (43.2%), Sabonis has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 48.8% of his matchups this year (20 of 41 contests), Sabonis covered his average PRA over/under (38.1).
Last 10 Games
Sabonis vs the Bucks
Bet on the Pacers vs the Bucks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from