Domantas Sabonis and the Indiana Pacers will take on the Charlotte Hornets at 7:00 PM ET on Friday. Sabonis is tops on the Pacers with 18.3 points per contest and 11.5 rebounds (fifth in league), while also posting 3.7 assists.
In this piece, we’ll break down Sabonis’ stats and trends to help you pick out the top picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Bets (November 19)
Sabonis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Friday’s over/under for Sabonis is 17.5 points. That is 0.8 fewer than his season average of 18.3.
- Sabonis has scored more than 17.5 points eight times this season (through 16 games).
- Sabonis has gone over on his points prop total seven times this season (in 15 games with such a prop).
- Sabonis’ 0.9 made three-pointers per game is 0.4 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (0.5).
- Sabonis has made more than 0.5 treys in seven of his 16 games so far this season.
- Giving up 113.3 points per contest, the Hornets are the worst team in the league defensively.
Sabonis Vs Hornets
Bet On Pacers Vs Hornets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from