The Indiana Pacers, including Domantas Sabonis, take on the Atlanta Hawks at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday. Sabonis is tops on his team in rebounds per game (12.0), and also puts up 17.3 points and 4.0 assists. At the other end, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
In this article, we break down all of Sabonis’ prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Bets (December 1)
Sabonis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 16.5 points prop total set for Sabonis on Wednesday is 0.8 fewer points than his season scoring average (17.3).
- Sabonis’ point total has exceeded 16.5 points 13 times through the 23 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Sabonis has hit the over 10 times on a points prop this season (in 22 tries).
- Sabonis has made 0.7 three pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (0.5).
- Sabonis has made more than 0.5 treys in nine games this season.
- Defensively, the Hawks are 20th in the NBA, conceding 107.8 points per game.
Sabonis Vs Hawks (2020-21)
Bet On Pacers Vs Hawks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from