Domantas Sabonis and his Sacramento Kings teammates take on the New York Knicks at 10:30 PM ET on Monday. Sabonis posts a team-high 12.2 rebounds per contest. He is also posting 18.6 points and 5.2 assists, shooting 57.8% from the field (seventh in league).
Let’s break down all of Sabonis’ prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Bets (March 7)
Sabonis Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Sabonis’ 18.6 points per game average is 1.1 points higher than Monday’s over/under.
- Sabonis has totaled more than 17.5 points 27 times this season (through 65 games).
- So far this season, Sabonis is 22-for-55 at going over the total set for his points prop.
- Sabonis’ 0.6 made three-pointers per game is 0.1 more than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- Sabonis has connected on more than 0.5 three pointers in 21 of his 65 games so far this season.
- Allowing 107.2 points per game, the Knicks are the eighth-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Sabonis Vs Knicks
Bet On Kings Vs Knicks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from