Domantas Sabonis and Indiana play the Denver Nuggets on Monday. Prop bettors will wonder how Sabonis has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Sabonis has played in 37 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 34 of them.
- Sabonis has scored 20.8 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 1.3 points greater than Monday’s points prop total.
- 21 times this season (out of 37 total games — 56.8%) Sabonis has scored more than 19.5 points.
- The average scoring over/under for Sabonis this season is 21.1, 0.3 points higher than his scoring average on the season.
- Sabonis has gone over the point total in only 47.1% of his opportunities (16 of 34 chances).
- Sabonis’ season-long points prop bet average is 21.1 points, a figure he’s gone over just 18 out of 37 games (48.6%).
- The Nuggets’ opponents are racking up 110.5 points per game, which is the 23rd-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Sabonis has had a made three-pointer prop bet set 17 times this season.
- Sabonis’ 0.9 made three pointers per game is 0.4 more threes than his over/under in Monday’s game (0.5).
- Sabonis has made more than 0.5 threes in 51.4% of his games this season (19 of his 37 games).
- Sabonis’ average made threes per game is 0.2 more three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 0.7.
- Sabonis has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just seven of his 17 opportunities (41.2% of his matchups).
- Sabonis’ average made threes prop bet over/under is 0.7 three-pointers, a number he’s surpassed in 19 of 37 games (51.4%).
- The Nuggets’ opponents are connecting on 12.9 three-pointers per game, which is the 13th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Sabonis vs the Nuggets
Bet on the Pacers vs the Nuggets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from