Domantas Sabonis’ Indiana Pacers will face off against the Los Angeles Clippers on Tuesday. Sabonis has several prop bets posted for the contest. We take a closer look at the points and three-pointers prop bets for this game.
Domantas Sabonis Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Sabonis has had a points prop bet set in 43 of the 49 games he has played this season.
- Sabonis has scored 19.8 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 2.3 points greater than Tuesday’s over/under.
- 33 times this season (out of 49 total games — 67.3%) Sabonis has scored more than 17.5 points.
- The average points prop for Sabonis in 2020-21 is 20.6, 0.8 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Sabonis has gone over the point total in just 46.5% of his opportunities (20 of 43 chances).
- Sabonis’ season-long points prop bet average is 20.6 points, a figure he’s gone over just 22 out of 49 games (44.9%).
- Teams are averaging 108.3 points per game against the Clippers this season, the 25th-most given up by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Sabonis has had a made three-pointer prop bet set 24 times this season.
- Sabonis’ 0.8 made three pointers per game is 0.3 more threes than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (0.5).
- Sabonis has hit more than 0.5 threes in 49% of his games this year (24 of 49 contests).
- Sabonis’ average made threes per game is 0.2 more three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 0.6.
- Sabonis has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in only 10 of his 24 chances (41.7% of his chances).
- In only 24 of 49 games (49%), Sabonis has made more threes than his 0.6 average prop bet total.
- The Clippers’ opponents are connecting on 11.5 three-pointers per game, which is the 27th-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Sabonis vs the Clippers
Bet on the Pacers vs the Clippers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from