The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of December 21, 2020, 2:41 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Dolphins vs Raiders Betting Odds
Dolphins vs Raiders Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Betting the Total (Over/Under)
- Dolphins games have gone over 48 points on six occasions this season (42.9% of matchups).
- In 13 (92.9%) games this season, the Raiders have combined with their opponents to go over 48 points.
- These two teams score a combined average of 52 points per game, higher than the total for this matchup by four points.
- These two teams allow a combined 48.5 points per game, 0.5 higher than the total for this matchup.
- Dolphins games this season have posted an average total of 43.5, which is 4.5 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
- The average total for Raiders games is 57 points, nine more than this game’s over/under.
- The Dolphins are the 16th-highest scoring team in the NFL this year. The Raiders have scored the 11th-most points.
- Miami is the league’s second-ranked scoring defense while Las Vegas is the 29th-ranked.
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Miami has compiled an 11-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Five of Miami’s 14 games this year have gone over the point total (35.7% of its opportunities).
Raiders Betting Insights
- Las Vegas is 7-7 against the spread.
- The Raiders are just 2-3 ATS when an underdog by at least 2.5 points.
- 11 Las Vegas’ 14 games this year have gone over the point total (78.6% of its opportunities).
Dolphins vs Raiders: Head to Head
|Date||Home Team||Total Yards||Result|
|9/23/2018||Dolphins||434-373 OAK||28-20 MIA|
When the Dolphins Have the Ball
- The average points per game output for the Dolphins this season, 25.1, is five fewer than the 30.1 the Raiders have given up in each contest.
- When they meet or exceed their scoring average this season, Miami is 5-2 overall and 7-0 against the spread.
- Las Vegas is 6-2 overall and 5-3 against the spread this season in games where they allow fewer than 30.1 points.
- The Dolphins offense has averaged 327.6 total yards per game this season, 57.8 yards fewer than the 385.4 allowed by the Raiders defense. The Dolphins average 5.2 yards per play while the Raiders allow 6 per play.
- In contests where the Miami offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 6-1 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
- When the Las Vegas defense allows less than their season average for total yards this season they are 2-3 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
- The Raiders defense has given up an average of 125.6 yards per game to opposing running games this season. That is 19.3 more yards than the Dolphins have gained running the football in 2020 (106.3).
- When Miami rushers gain at least a combined 106.3 yards this season, they are 5-0 overall and 5-0 against the spread.
- This season, when the Las Vegas defense allows opponents to pick up less than 125.6 yards on the ground, they are 5-4 against the spread and 4-5 overall.
- The Dolphins have turned the ball over 1.1 times per game this season, while the Raiders have also averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, Miami is 6-3 overall and 8-1 against the spread.
- Las Vegas’ record this season when they force more than 1.1 turnovers: 1-1 ATS, 2-0 overall
When the Raiders Have the Ball
- The Raiders score 8.5 more points per game (26.9) than the Dolphins allow (18.4).
- Las Vegas is 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall a season ago when the team scores at least 26.9 points.
- Miami has a 7-0 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall in games when it allows 25.1 points or less.
- The Raiders collect only 16.8 more yards per game (374.9), than the Dolphins give up per outing (358.1). The Raiders average 5.8 yards per play, while the Dolphins allow 5.7 per play.
- In games Miami limits its opponents to 358.1 or fewer yards, it has a 7-1 record ATS and a 7-1 record overall.
- This season, the Raiders pile up 121.8 yards per game on the ground, just 1.9 more yards per game than the Dolphins allow per outing (119.9).
- When Las Vegas rushes for at least 121.8 yards, it had a 5-2 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record.
- This season, Miami is 8-1 against the spread and 6-3 overall when holding opponents to no more than 119.9 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Raiders turn the ball over 1.5 times per game, 0.4 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.9 the Dolphins force on average.
- Las Vegas has a 7-2 record against the spread and a 6-3 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.5 times or less.
- When it forces 1.9 or more turnovers, Miami has a 6-1 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- Salvon Ahmed has ran for a team-leading 288 yards on 63 carries (72.0 yards per game) while scoring two touchdowns in four games.
- In 2020, Matt Breida has run for 254 yards on 59 carries (21.2 ypg).
- This season, DeVante Parker has 56 catches (on 89 targets) to lead the team with 677 yards (52.1 per game) while scoring four touchdowns in 13 games.
- Mike Gesicki’s statline this year shows 44 catches for 602 yards and six touchdowns over 13 games. He puts up 46.3 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 68 times.
- This season, Jakeem Grant has caught 31 passes on 48 targets for 330 yards and one touchdown, averaging 25.4 receiving yards per game.
- Emmanuel Ogbah has registered a team-leading nine sacks, while adding six TFL and 40 tackles.
- This year, Jerome Baker has racked up 95 tackles, six TFL, and six sacks.
- Xavien Howard has picked off nine passes to lead the team while adding 45 tackles, one TFL, and 17 passes defended.
Raiders Players to Watch
- Derek Carr has thrown for 3,395 yards while completing 68.1% of his passes (303-of-445), with 24 touchdowns and seven interceptions(242.5 yards per game). He’s also carried the ball 35 times for 141 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 10.1 yards per game.
- Josh Jacobs has racked up a team-high 906 rushing yards (69.7 yards per game) and scored 10 touchdowns in 13 games. He has tacked on 33 catches for 238 yards (18.3 receiving yards per game).
- Devontae Booker leads the team with 396 rushing yards on 82 carries (28.3 yards per game), with three touchdowns on the ground.
- This season, Darren Waller has 93 catches (on 130 targets) to lead the team with 966 yards (69 per game) with eight touchdowns.
- Nelson Agholor has added 42 catches for 684 yards and seven touchdowns. He has been targeted 72 times and puts up 48.9 receiving yards per game.
- Hunter Renfrow has caught 48 passes on 64 targets for 598 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 42.7 yards per game.
- Maxx Crosby has six sacks to lead the team, and has also added 11 TFL and 32 tackles.
- Nick Kwiatkoski has totaled 81 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception in 12 games.
- This season, Trayvon Mullen leads the team with two interceptions and has added 57 tackles, two TFL, and 14 passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from