The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of November 24, 2020, 1:41 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
- Dolphins games have gone over 44.5 points on six occasions this season (60% of matchups).
- In three (30%) games this season, the Jets have combined with their opponents to go over 44.5 points.
- This year’s combined scoring average for these two teams (41.3 points per game) is 3.2 fewer than the total for this contest.
- These two teams combine to allow 50.4 points per game, which is 5.9 greater than the total for this matchup.
- The points total average for Dolphins games this season is 46.6, 2.1 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- This season, Jets games have resulted in an average scoring total of 45.1, which is 0.6 points higher than the over/under for this matchup.
- The Jets are the NFL’s 32nd-highest scoring team this season compared to the 13th-ranked Dolphins.
- Miami is the league’s fourth-ranked scoring defense while New York is the 31st-ranked.
Dolphins Betting Insights
- Four of Miami’s 10 games this year have gone over the point total (40% of its opportunities).
- Miami is 7-3 against the spread.
- The Dolphins are 1-0 ATS when favored by at least 6.5 points.
Jets Betting Insights
- New York has a 3-7 record against the spread.
- Half of New York’s games this year — five out of 10 — have gone over the point total.
Dolphins vs Jets: Head to Head
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total Yards||Result|
|10/18/2020||Dolphins||Dolphins||-8.50||46.50||-375||+310||302-263 MIA||24-0 MIA|
|12/8/2019||Jets||Jets||-5||47||-220||+190||374-362 NYJ||22-21 NYJ|
|11/3/2019||Jets||Dolphins||-3.5||42.5||-177||+155||321-316 NYJ||26-18 MIA|
When the Dolphins Have the Ball
- The average points per game output for the Dolphins this season, 26.4, is 3.8 fewer than the 30.2 the Jets have given up in each contest.
- In games where Miami score at least 26.4 points this season, they are 5-1 overall and 6-0 against the spread.
- When the New York defense allows 30.2 points or fewer this year, the Jets have pieced together a 0-5 overall record and a 2-3 record against the spread.
- The Jets defense has surrendered an average of 400 yards per game in 2020, a total 91.4 yards more than the 308.6 the Dolphins offense has averaged per contest.
- On average, the Dolphins pick up 5.2 yards per play and the Jets give up 5.9.
- In contests where the Miami offense totals at least their average yard output this season, they are 3-1 against the spread and 2-2 overall.
- When New York allows fewer total yards to opposing offenses than their season average, they are 1-4 against the spread and 0-5 overall this season.
- The Jets have allowed opposing rushing attacks to average 111.7 yards per game in 2020 compared to the 94.4 yards the Dolphins offense has averaged on the ground per contest.
- When Miami rushers gain at least a combined 94.4 yards this season, they are 3-2 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- When New York limits opposing teams to 111.7 rushing yards or fewer this year, they are 1-3 against the spread and 0-4 overall.
- The Dolphins have turned the ball over 1.1 times per game this season. The Jets have also averaged 1.1 takeaways per contest.
- When Miami turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 4-2 overall and 5-1 against the spread.
- New York’s record this season when they force more than 1.1 turnovers: 0-3 ATS, 0-3 overall
When the Jets Have the Ball
- The Jets score 14.9 points per game, 5.3 fewer than the Dolphins surrender per outing (20.2).
- New York is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall a season ago when the team records at least 14.9 points.
- Miami has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 5-1 record overall in games when it allows opponents to score 26.4 points or less.
- The Jets collect 112.2 fewer yards per game (268.5), than the Dolphins allow per matchup (380.7). The Jets average 4.6 yards per play, while the Dolphins give up 5.8 per play.
- Miami has a 4-1 record ATS and a 4-1 record overall when holding its opponents to 380.7 yards or less.
- This season, the Jets rack up 98.5 rushing yards per game, 35.6 fewer per game than the Dolphins allow per outing (134.1).
- When New York rushes for at least 98.5 yards, it had a 1-5 ATS record and a 0-6 overall record.
- This season, Miami is 6-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall when holding opponents to no more than 134.1 yards on the ground.
- This year, the Jets turn the ball over 1.1 times per game, just 0.6 fewer turnovers per game than the 1.7 the Dolphins force on average.
- New York has a 2-5 record against the spread and a 0-7 record overall when it turns the ball over 1.1 times or less.
- This season, Miami has a 3-1 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when it forces at least 1.7 turnovers.
Dolphins Players to Watch
- Salvon Ahmed has rushed for 166 yards on 40 attempts (55.3 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown in three games.
- DeVante Parker has reeled in 44 passes for 523 yards and four touchdowns. He has been targeted 65 times and averages 52.3 yards per game.
- Mike Gesicki has also added 414 yards on 28 catches with two touchdowns. He has been targeted 46 times and averages 41.4 receiving yards per game.
- Jakeem Grant has caught 24 passes on 35 targets for 241 yards and one touchdown, averaging 24.1 yards per game.
- Emmanuel Ogbah has notched a team-leading eight sacks, while adding five TFL and 29 tackles.
- Jerome Baker has collected 71 tackles, three TFL, and two sacks so far this season.
- Xavien Howard has intercepted six passes to lead the team while adding 32 tackles, a TFL, and 12 passes defended.
Jets Players to Watch
- Joe Flacco has thrown for 864 yards while completing 55.2% of his passes (74-of-134), with six touchdowns and three interceptions in five games this year (172.8 yards per game).
- Frank Gore has taken 123 attempts for 447 rushing yards (44.7 yards per game) while scoring one touchdown.
- Lamical Perine has 201 yards on 55 carries (22.3 ypg), with two rushing touchdowns over the course of nine games.
- Jamison Crowder has been targeted 51 times and has 32 catches for 425 yards (70.8 ypg) and three touchdowns in six games this season.
- Breshad Perriman’s statline this year shows 18 catches for 273 yards and three touchdowns over the course of six games. He averages 45.5 receiving yards per game and has been targeted 28 times.
- Braxton Berrios has caught 24 passes on 39 targets for 223 yards and two touchdowns, averaging 22.3 yards per game.
- Quinnen Williams has registered a team-leading 3.5 sacks, while adding seven TFL and 34 tackles over nine games.
- This season, Neville Hewitt has collected 83 tackles and two TFL.
- This season, Marcus Maye has one interception, 55 tackles, three TFL, two sacks, and five passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from