The Miami Dolphins (3-7) and the New York Jets (2-7) play in a Week 11 matchup between AFC East opponents. The Jets ( moneyline odds to win) will host the Dolphins ( ) on November 21, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET on CBS. A point total of points has been set for the matchup.
In this article we break down what you need before placing a bet on the game, including key metrics, weather, injuries, and the best available odds.
This article refers to odds current as of November 21, 2021 at 12:14 PM ET. See all the current odds for this matchup in the table below and click here to claim your free sports bet (up to $1,001) at Caesars!
Dolphins Vs. Jets Betting Odds
Dolphins Vs. Jets Player Props
Dolphins Vs. Jets Betting Angles
Dolphins Vs. Jets Weather
Dry conditions (clear sky) and 8 mph winds are expected at MetLife Stadium on Sunday (as of 12:14 PM on November 21), with a high temperature of 53 degrees Fahrenheit.
Dolphins Vs. Jets Injury Report
|John Jenkins||NT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|William Fuller V||WR||Hand||Out|
|Andrew Van Ginkel||OLB||Back||Probable|
|Lynn Bowden Jr.||WR||Hamstring||Out|
|Salvon Ahmed||RB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Noah Igbinoghene||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Hunter Long||TE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Darius Hodge||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
New York Injuries
|Jarrod Wilson||FS||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Isaiah Williams||G||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Tim Ward||DE||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|La’Mical Perine||RB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Rachad Wildgoose||CB||Gameday Inactive||Out|
|Jonathan Marshall||DT||Gameday Inactive||Out|
Dolphins Offense Vs. Jets Defense
|Dolphins Offense||Stats (Rank)||Jets Defense|
|17.7 (28)||Points/Gm||32.9 (32)|
|0.28 (27)||Points/Play||0.50 (32)|
|302.7 (29)||Yards/Gm||417.1 (32)|
|248.1 (17)||Pass Yards/Gm||299.3 (32)|
|73.6 (32)||Rush Yards/Gm||133.9 (29)|
|4.8 (29)||Yards/Play||6.3 (32)|
|6.3 (29)||Yards/Pass||8.4 (31)|
|3.4 (30)||Yards/Rush||4.7 (29)|
|40.4% (13)||3rd Down %||41.3% (21)|
|57.1% (20)||Red Zone %||63.6% (20)|
|18 (30)||Turnovers||7 (29)|
|27 (26)||Sacks||20 (16)|
Jets Offense Vs. Dolphins Defense
|Jets Offense||Stats (Rank)||Dolphins Defense|
|17.9 (26)||Points/Gm||25.2 (24)|
|0.28 (27)||Points/Play||0.37 (17)|
|333.0 (22)||Yards/Gm||383.1 (29)|
|278.0 (9)||Pass Yards/Gm||290.8 (30)|
|76.3 (30)||Rush Yards/Gm||109.3 (15)|
|5.2 (23)||Yards/Play||5.6 (16)|
|6.9 (24)||Yards/Pass||7.2 (13)|
|3.6 (29)||Yards/Rush||4.2 (11)|
|42.1% (10)||3rd Down %||45.3% (29)|
|61.5% (13)||Red Zone %||53.8% (9)|
|22 (32)||Turnovers||15 (7)|
|25 (21)||Sacks||20 (16)|
When The Dolphins Have The Ball
- The 248.1 passing yards per game the Dolphins average ranks them 17th in the NFL, while the 299.3 the Jets allow ranks them 32nd in the league.
- Miami has given up 27 sacks to rank 26th in the league. New York’s defense has racked up 20 (16th-most).
- The Dolphins are 13th in the NFL in third-down percentage (40.4%) and will be facing the 21st-ranked Jets defense in that category (41.3%).
- Miami averages 0.28 points per play (27th in the NFL) compared to the 0.50 per play New York allows (32nd in the league).
When The Jets Have The Ball
- The Jets rank 32nd in the league, committing 22 turnovers this season, while the Dolphins are seventh with 15 turnovers forced.
- Miami’s defense gives up 290.8 yards through the air per game (30th in the NFL). New York’s 278.0 passing yards per game is ninth in the league.
- The Jets convert 42.1% of their third downs (10th in the league), while the Dolphins’ defense ranks 29th in that category (45.3%)
- New York ranks 29th in the NFL averaging 3.6 yards per carry. Miami allows 4.2 per rushing attempt (11th in the league).
Dolphins Betting Trends And Insights
- Miami has put together a 5-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Dolphins have won their only game this season when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- A total of four out of Miami’s 10 games this season have gone over the point total.
- Miami’s games this season have gone over this contest’s total of 45 points three times.
- The Dolphins have put together a 1-2 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 33.3% of those games).
Jets Betting Trends And Insights
- New York has a record of just 2-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Jets have covered the spread twice this season (2-6 ATS) when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- A total of six New York games this season have gone over the point total.
- New York has played six games this season that have had more than 45 combined points scored.
- This season, the Jets have been the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
Dolphins Players To Watch
- Jacoby Brissett has put up 1,283 passing yards (128.3 per game) with a 62.7% completion percentage (141-for-225) while throwing five touchdowns and four interceptions.
- Myles Gaskin has picked up a team-high 344 rushing yards (34.4 YPG) and scored one touchdown. He has tacked on 38 catches for 202 yards (also a team high) with three receiving touchdowns.
- Salvon Ahmed has rushed for 109 yards (10.9 YPG).
- Jaylen Waddle has 60 catches (84 targets) and paces his team with 557 receiving yards (55.7 ypg) and three touchdowns.
- Mike Gesicki has 44 catches for 529 yards (52.9 per game) and two touchdowns.
- Emmanuel Ogbah has 5.0 sacks to lead the team, and has also racked up 6.0 TFL and 23 tackles.
- Jerome Baker’s 54 tackles, 1.0 TFL, 1.0 sack, and one interception make him the team’s leading tackler.
- This season Justin Coleman leads the team with two interceptions and has added 20 tackles, 1.0 TFL, and three passes defended.
Jets Players To Watch
- Zach Wilson has passed for 1,168 yards (104-of-181), with four touchdowns and nine interceptions (129.8 yards per game).
- Michael Carter has churned out a team-high 367 rushing yards (40.8 per game) and scored four touchdowns. He has added 31 catches for 306 yards, also tops on the team.
- Ty Johnson has 139 yards on 41 carries (15.4 yards per game), with one rushing touchdown. He also has 24 catches for 263 yards and two touchdowns.
- Corey Davis has 29 catches (49 targets) and paces his team with 442 receiving yards (49.1 per game) while scoring four touchdowns.
- Keelan Cole has caught 17 passes on 30 targets for 275 yards.
- Quinnen Williams has collected a team-leading 5.0 sacks, while adding 5.0 TFL and 34 tackles.
- C.J. Mosley’s 72 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 1.0 sack make him the team’s leading tackler.
- This season Shaq Lawson leads the team with one interception and has added 16 tackles, 4.0 TFL, 0.5 sacks, and two passes defended.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from