Doc Redman (odds to win) enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after he missed the cut at the 3M Open in his last tournament. Detroit, Michigan will play host to the event from July 28-31, as 169 golfers hit the course seeking championship last won by Cameron Davis.
The insights in the article below use the latest odds as of July 26, 2022 at 1:20 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Doc Redman odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Redman’s recent form
- In his last five events, Redman finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Redman has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He posted a final score of -14 relative to par in his only made cut in his last five appearances.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: Redman at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Over Redman’s last three trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is 12th.
- In his last three attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut twice.
- Redman finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club measures 7,340 yards for this tournament, 75 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Detroit Golf Club, the scoring average is lower at -11 relative to par per tournament.
- The courses Redman has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,246 yards, while Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Doc Redman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||MC||71-77||3.84||-0.278||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||21||66-70-70-68 (-14)||10.836||4.624||$37,308|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||67-75||4.394||4.196||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-70||1.956||-0.162||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||70-75||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-73||1.698||-1.288||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-74||-1.628||-7.198||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||69-71-70-70 (-4)||0.276||5.188||$21,360|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||67||69-70-73-78 (+2)||5.572||5.408||$18,060|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||66-72-71-70 (-5)||11.396||4.244||$29,250|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||71-70-72-71 (-4)||4.701||0.672||$143,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||75-71||-5.048||1.896||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||69-70-70-74 (-1)||0.091||-1.528||$26,160|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||66-71-73-70 (-7)||-1.267||0.014||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||25||74-63-72-70 (-9)||1.506||-1.332||$65,940|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-67-72||-0.68||3.372||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from