Doc Redman enters the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +15000 odds to win after he made the cut in his last event, the Valero Texas Open, and finished 44th.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Doc Redman odds for the RBC Heritage
Redman’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Redman has an average finish of 55th.
- He has made two cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Redman has not been in contention in any recent tournaments, as he’s not posted a score better than the field average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- In his last five tournaments, his average score has been +3.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Redman at the RBC Heritage
- Redman has an average finish of 36th with a personal best of finish of 21st at this tournament.
- In his last two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Redman last played this event in 2020 and finished 21st. He finished one round with one of the 10 best scores of the day in his last trip to this tournament.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- Measuring 7,099 yards, Harbour Town Golf Links is set up as a par-71 for this tournament. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,298 yards .
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- Courses Redman has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,242 yards, 143 yards longer than the 7,099-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -5.6. That’s lower than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Doc Redman 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||44||72-68-73-74 (-1)||$21,853|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||73-73||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||66||73-73-76-73 (+7)||$19,716|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||74-70||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||72-68||$0|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||73-71||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||70||70-70-76-74 (+2)||$13,735|
Redman’s 44th-place finish in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks), his last tournament appearance, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from