Below you’ll find stats and insights about Redman from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of May 27, 2022 at 7:27 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Doc Redman odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
Redman’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Redman has an average finish of 53rd.
- He has made three cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Redman has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score relative to par of -1 in his last five tournaments.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: Redman at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- Redman has an average finish of 53rd with a personal best of finish of 43rd at this tournament.
- Redman made the cut in each of his last three attempts at this event.
- Redman finished 43rd when he last played this event in 2022.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club measures 7,209 yards for this tournament, 75 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,284).
- Courses Redman has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,258 yards, 49 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Doc Redman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||43||70 (E)||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-73||1.698||-1.288||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-74||-1.628||-7.198||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||69-71-70-70 (-4)||0.276||5.188||$21,360|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||67||69-70-73-78 (+2)||5.572||5.408||$18,060|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||66-72-71-70 (-5)||11.396||4.244||$29,250|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||71-70-72-71 (-4)||4.701||0.672||$143,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||75-71||-5.048||1.896||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||69-70-70-74 (-1)||0.091||-1.528||$26,160|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||66-71-73-70 (-7)||-1.267||0.014||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||25||74-63-72-70 (-9)||1.506||-1.332||$65,940|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-67-72||-0.68||3.372||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from