Doc Redman hasodds to win the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He missed the cut in his last event, the Barracuda Championship. The course, located in Blaine, Minnesota, will play host to this tournament from July 21-24. The field of 184 golfers vie for the title last claimed by Cameron Champ.
The betting insights in the following article are based off odds valid as of July 21, 2022 at 3:23 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Doc Redman odds for the 3M Open
Redman’s recent form
- In his last five appearances, Redman has not finished in the top 20.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut once.
- Redman has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He finished with a score of -14 in his only made cut over his last five appearances.
UP TO $1,050 FREE
New User Bonus. T&Cs Apply.
$50 Free On Deposit
Up to $1,000 Deposit Bonus
To Claim: Click Play Now
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: Redman at the 3M Open
- Redman fell short of the cut line in each of his last two trips to this event.
- Redman missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- The par 71 measures 7,428 yards for this week, which is 163 yards longer than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- Courses Redman has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,239 yards, 189 yards shorter than the 7,428-yard TPC Twin Cities for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Doc Redman 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|July 7-11||Barbasol Championship||21||66-70-70-68 (-14)||10.836||4.624||$37,308|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||MC||67-75||4.394||4.196||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||69-70||1.956||-0.162||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||70-75||–||–||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||70-73||1.698||-1.288||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||74-74||-1.628||-7.198||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||48||69-71-70-70 (-4)||0.276||5.188||$21,360|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||67||69-70-73-78 (+2)||5.572||5.408||$18,060|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||72-73||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||39||66-72-71-70 (-5)||11.396||4.244||$29,250|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||26||71-70-72-71 (-4)||4.701||0.672||$143,000|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||75-71||-5.048||1.896||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||61||69-70-70-74 (-1)||0.091||-1.528||$26,160|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||66-71-73-70 (-7)||-1.267||0.014||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||25||74-63-72-70 (-9)||1.506||-1.332||$65,940|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||71-67-72||-0.68||3.372||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from