Week 6 of the NFL season features Diontae Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers facing off against the Seattle Seahawks at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday. Below, we break down Johnson’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best bets for this matchup.
Diontae Johnson Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Johnson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Diontae Johnson Receiving Trends Vs. Seattle Seahawks
- This week Johnson will face the NFL’s 31st-ranked pass defense (321.6 yards allowed per game).
- Johnson’s 61.0 receiving yards per game average is 3.5 fewer than his prop bet total for Sunday’s contest (64.5).
- Johnson has totaled over 64.5 receiving yards in 60.0% of his games this season (three out of five).
- Johnson has an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 78.3 per game. He is averaging 17.3 less yards per game than that average.
- Johnson has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards twice in four games this year (50.0%).
- At 1.8 passing TDs allowed per game, the Seahawks defense is ranked 19th in the league.
- Johnson has scored a receiving touchdown three times this season, out of five games played, but has not had multiple TD receptions in any of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 17, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Diontae Johnson or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers Vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from