Diontae Johnson will look to make an impact for the Pittsburgh Steelers when they take on the Los Angeles Chargers at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday in Week 11 of the NFL season. In this article, we break down all of Johnson’s prop bets set for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
Diontae Johnson Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Johnson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Diontae Johnson Receiving Trends Vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- The 219.2 yards per game the Chargers are giving up through the air makes them the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense.
- Johnson is averaging 68.1 receiving yards per game, 1.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (69.5).
- In 66.7% of his games this season (six out of nine), Johnson has put up more than 69.5 receiving yards.
- Johnson has totaled 5.3 less receiving yards per game (68.1) than the average over/under he’s had set, 73.4.
- Johnson has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in five of eight games this year (62.5%).
- With 12 passing TDs conceded this year, the Chargers defense is ranked third in the NFL.
- Johnson has scored a receiving touchdown three times this year, out of nine games played, but has not had multiple TD receptions in any of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Diontae Johnson or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers Vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from