Diontae Johnson and the Pittsburgh Steelers take on the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday on the road at Paul Brown Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Johnson’s receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Diontae Johnson Week 15 Player Props
Johnson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Johnson is averaging 57.8 receiving yards per game, 4.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (62.5).
- In six of 12 games this year (50%), Johnson has totaled more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- The Bengals feature the 16th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 255.9 yards per game.
- Johnson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 61.8 per game. He averages 4.0 fewer per game than that average.
- In half of his games, Johnson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 61.8 yards.
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Johnson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Diontae Johnson or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from