Diontae Johnson Week 12 Player Props
Johnson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Johnson is averaging 59.7 receiving yards per game, 8.8 less than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (68.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this year (five of nine), Johnson has collected more than 68.5 receiving yards.
- The Ravens have the 11th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 237.6 yards per game.
- Johnson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 59.5 per game. He has collected 0.2 more per game than that average.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Johnson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 59.5 yards.
- In six of his nine games (66.7%), Johnson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Diontae Johnson or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from