Dillon Brooks and the Memphis Grizzlies play the Golden State Warriors on Friday. Here’s how Brooks’ performance has impacted his individual statistic prop bets during the 2020-21 season.
Dillon Brooks Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brooks has had a points prop bet set in 30 of the 34 games he has played this season.
- Brooks has racked up 15.7 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.2 points more than Friday’s over/under.
- 18 times this season (out of 34 total games — 52.9%) Brooks has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Brooks’ points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (14.1 points) by 1.6 points.
- Brooks has gone over the point total in 53.3% of his opportunities (16 of 30 chances).
- Brooks’ season-long points prop bet average is 14.1 points, a figure he’s gone over 18 out of 34 games (52.9%).
- Teams are averaging 113.4 points per game against the Warriors this season, the ninth-most given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Brooks has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 29 of the 34 games he has played this season.
- Brooks’ points, rebounds and assists combined average is 21.2, which is 0.3 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (21.5).
- In 16 of 34 games (47.1%) Brooks has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Brooks has a season-long PRA average (21.2) that’s 1.6 lower than his average PRA prop bet over/under (22.8).
- Brooks has gone over his PRA prop bets only 37.9% of the time this season (11 of 29 opportunities).
- In only 16 of 34 contests this season (47.1%) Brooks covered his average PRA over/under (22.8).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Warriors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from