Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Dillion Brooks when his Memphis Grizzlies take the court against the New York Knicks on Friday.
Dillon Brooks Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brooks has had a points prop bet set in 40 of the 46 games he has played this season.
- Brooks has put up 16.3 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 1.2 points fewer than Friday’s points prop total.
- In 43.5% of his matchups this season (20 of 46 games) Brooks has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Brooks’ season scoring average of 16.3 is 1.7 points higher than his 14.6 average points over/under.
- Brooks has hit the points over in 23 of 40 opportunities (57.5%).
- Brooks has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (14.6 points) in 58.7% of his games (27 out of 46 contests).
- Teams are scoring 104.1 points per game against the Knicks this season, the fewest given up by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Brooks has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet set for 37 of the 46 games he has played this season.
- Brooks combines to average 21.4 points, rebounds and assists, 1.1 less than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (22.5).
- In 50% of his games (23 out of 46) Brooks has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under in Friday’s game.
- Brooks’ PRA average (21.4) is 1.1 lower than his average prop bet total (22.5).
- In only 15 out of 37 chances this year (40.5%), Brooks has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In half of his games this year, Brooks covered his average PRA over/under — 22.5.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Knicks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from