Dillon Brooks and Memphis play the Utah Jazz on Friday. Prop bettors will wonder how Brooks has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Dillon Brooks Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brooks has played in 38 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 34 of them.
- Friday’s scoring over/under for Brooks is set at 15.5 points. That is 0.5 fewer points than his season average of 16.0.
- In 21 of 38 games this season (55.3%) Brooks has scored more than 15.5 points.
- Brooks’ average points prop bet this season has been set at 14.2 points, which he’s outscored by 1.8 points on average this year.
- Brooks has hit the over on his point totals in 19 chances (55.9%) out of 34 opportunities.
- In 21 of 38 contests this season (55.3%), Brooks scored more than his average points over/under of 14.2.
- Teams are putting up 108.0 points per game against the Jazz this season, the 26th-most given up by a team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Brooks has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 30 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Brooks has averaged 1.8 made three-pointers per game, 0.3 more threes than his over/under in Friday’s game (1.5).
- In 52.6% of his games this year (20 of his 38 contests), Brooks has hit more than 1.5 threes.
- Brooks’ average made threes per game is 0.3 fewer three-pointers than his average prop bet over/under, 2.1.
- Brooks has hit the over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just 33.3% of his contests (10 of his 30 chances).
- Brooks has an average made three-pointer prop bet over/under of 2.1 threes, a value he’s hit the over against in only 10 of 38 games (26.3%).
- Opponents of the Jazz have knocked down 10.9 three-point shots per game this season, the fewest against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Jazz
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from