Dillon Brooks and the Memphis Grizzlies will take the court against the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Brooks put up 17.2 points, 2.3 assists and 2.9 rebounds per game last season.
Let’s dig into all of Brooks’ prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Dillon Brooks Prop Bets (November 20)
Brooks Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Saturday’s points prop bet for Brooks is 19.5 points. That’s 2.3 more than his average from last season of 17.2.
- Brooks appeared in 79 games last season, totaling more than 19.5 points in 31 of them.
- Brooks hit the over in one of his two games with a points prop last season, and fell short in the other.
- Brooks connected on 1.9 three pointers per game last year, 0.4 more than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Brooks made more than 1.5 threes in 40 of his games last season.
- On defense, the Timberwolves gave up 117.7 points per contest last year, 29th in the league.
Brooks Vs Timberwolves (2020-21)
Bet On Grizzlies Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from