Dillon Brooks has several prop bets set for Wednesday’s matchup between his Memphis Grizzlies and the Washington Wizards. Here’s a breakdown of his points and assists props as it relates to the totals the books have set for him in this game against the Wizards.
Dillon Brooks Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Brooks has played in 29 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 25 of them.
- Brooks’ 15.9 points per game average is 1.6 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 13 times this season (out of 29 total games — 44.8%) Brooks has scored more than 17.5 points.
- Brooks’ points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (13.7 points) by 2.2 points.
- Brooks has hit the points over in 56% of his opportunities (14 of 25 chances).
- Brooks’ season-long points prop bet average is 13.7 points, a figure he’s gone over 17 out of 29 games (58.6%).
- The Wizards’ opponents are scoring 119.1 points per game, which is the second-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Brooks has had a prop bet set for assists in 10 of 29 total games this season.
- Brooks’ year-long assist average — 2.6 per game — is 0.1 assists higher than Wednesday’s assist prop bet value (2.5).
- In 11 out of 29 games this season (37.9%) Brooks has dished out more than 2.5 assists.
- Brooks has averaged 2.6 assists per game, 0.1 more per game than his average assist prop bet total of 2.5.
- In only 37.9% of Brooks’ games (11 out of 29) he’s dished out more than 2.5 assists (his average assist prop total this season).
Last 10 Games
Brooks vs the Wizards
Bet on the Grizzlies vs the Wizards
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from