The New Orleans Pelicans, including Devonte’ Graham, face the Phoenix Suns at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday. Graham puts up 11.9 points, 2.3 rebounds and 4.2 assists per contest, shooting 36.3% from the floor and 34.0% from beyond the arc with 2.5 made 3-pointers per game.
Below, we break down Graham’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the best wagers for this matchup.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Devonte’ Graham Prop Bets (April 28)
Graham Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 4.5 points prop total set for Graham on Thursday is 7.4 fewer points than his scoring average on the season (11.9).
- Graham has played 89 games this season, recording more than 4.5 points in 70 of them.
- Graham has hit the over 20 times on a points prop this season (in 66 tries).
- Graham has hit 2.5 three pointers per game, 2.0 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (0.5).
- Graham has 70 games this season with more than 0.5 made three pointers.
- The Suns are the ninth-best defensive squad in the league, allowing 107.4 points per game.
Graham Vs Suns
Bet On Pelicans Vs Suns
Powered By Data Skrive using data from