The New Orleans Pelicans and Devonte’ Graham will hit the court against the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Graham paces the Pelicans at 5.2 assists per contest, while also putting up 2.8 rebounds and 15.6 points.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Graham’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this contest.
Devonte’ Graham Prop Bets (November 17)
Graham Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 15.6 points Graham has scored per game this season is 1.1 more than his prop bet over/under set for Wednesday (14.5).
- Graham has played 15 games this season, putting up more than 14.5 points in nine of them.
- So far this season, Graham is 5-for-16 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Graham has averaged 2.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.6 fewer than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (3.5).
- Graham has made more than 3.5 threes in six of his 15 games so far this season.
- The Heat are the seventh-best defensive squad in the league, giving up 103.0 points per contest.
Graham Vs Heat (2020-21)
Bet On Pelicans Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from