Devonte’ Graham and his New Orleans Pelicans teammates hit the court against the Los Angeles Clippers at 8:00 PM ET on Friday. Graham leads his team in assists per contest (5.1), and also posts 15.3 points and 2.7 rebounds. Defensively, he delivers 1.3 steals and 0.0 blocks.
Below, we take a look at Graham’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you pick out the top wagers for this contest.
Devonte’ Graham Prop Bets (November 19)
Graham Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 14.5-point total set for Graham on Friday is 0.8 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- Graham’s point total has exceeded 14.5 points nine times in the 16 games he’s played this season.
- Graham is 5-for-16 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Graham has connected on 2.9 three pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- Graham has made more than 2.5 treys in 10 games this season.
- Defensively, the Clippers are eighth in the NBA, conceding 103.7 points per game.
Graham Vs Clippers (2020-21)
Bet On Pelicans Vs Clippers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from