Devontae Booker Week 15 Player Props
Booker’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Chargers give up 120.0 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Booker’s 29.5 rushing yards per game average is 1.0 greater than Thursday’s over/under.
- In 53.8% of his games this season (seven of 13 matchups), Booker has put up more than 28.5 rushing yards.
- Booker has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (36.7) by 7.2 yards.
- Booker has hit the rushing yards over in only one of five opportunities (20%).
- In only four games this season (30.8%), Booker, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 36.7.
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Booker is averaging 5.8 receiving yards per game, 1.7 fewer than the over/under of 7.5 set for Thursday’s matchup.
- In 30.8% of his games this season (four out of 13), Booker has collected more than 7.5 receiving yards.
- The Chargers have the fifth-best pass defense in the league this season, giving up 227.2 yards per game.
- In just three of his 13 games (23.1%), Booker has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 9.1 yards.
- Booker’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 9.1 per game. He is averaging 3.3 fewer per game than that average.
- Booker has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only one of his five games (20%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 14, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Devontae Booker or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from