NFL action in Week 6 will see the Philadelphia Eagles and Devonta Smith take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday. If you’re looking to place a bet on one of Smith’s props, we take a look at all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Devonta Smith Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Smith’s Game-by-Game Stats
Devonta Smith Receiving Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers have the NFL’s worst pass defense this season, yielding 328.2 yards per game through the air.
- Smith is averaging 62.8 receiving yards per game, 10.7 fewer than the over/under of 73.5 set for Thursday’s outing.
- In two out of five games this season (40.0%), Smith has totaled over 73.5 receiving yards.
- Smith’s average of 62.8 receiving yards per game is 10.9 more than his average prop bet over/under (51.9).
- In two of his five games this season (40.0%), Smith has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Buccaneers have surrendered 13 touchdowns through the air (2.6 per game). They are 30th in the league in that category.
- Smith has had a receiving touchdown in one of five games this year, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 14, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Devonta Smith or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles Vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from