The Philadelphia Eagles and Devonta Smith will hit the field against the New Orleans Saints at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 11 NFL contest. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Smith’s props, we break down all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Devonta Smith Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Smith’s Game-by-Game Stats
Devonta Smith Receiving Trends Vs. New Orleans Saints
- The 280.4 yards per game the Saints are conceding through the air makes them the NFL’s 26th-ranked pass defense.
- Smith’s 60.3 receiving yards per game average are 3.8 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (56.5).
- In six out of 10 games this year (60.0%), Smith has totaled more than 56.5 receiving yards.
- Smith’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 59.0 per game. He has collected 1.3 more per game than that average.
- Smith has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in four of 10 games this year (40.0%).
- At 1.4 passing TDs allowed per game, the Saints defense is ranked eighth in the NFL.
- In three of 10 games this year, Smith has a receiving touchdown (and he has one game with multiple touchdown catches).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Devonta Smith or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles Vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from