Week 11 of the NFL season features Devonta Freeman and the Baltimore Ravens taking on the Chicago Bears at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s examine all of Freeman’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Devonta Freeman Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Freeman’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Rec Yards||Rec TDs|
Devonta Freeman Rushing Trends Vs. Chicago Bears
- The Bears have the NFL’s 22nd-ranked defense against the run, surrendering 122.8 yards per game.
- Freeman gains 27.9 rushing yards per game this season, which falls short of Sunday’s prop total of 45.5 yards.
- Freeman has gained more than 45.5 rushing yards in a single contest two times so far this season.
- So far this season, oddsmakers have set an average rushing yards prop bet of 31.0 for Freeman. He’s fallen just short of that, gaining 27.9 yards per game on the ground.
- Freeman has exceeded the rushing yards prop bet total set for him once in four opportunities this season.
- Freeman and the Ravens will face off against the NFL’s 17th-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (nine).
- Freeman has found paydirt on the ground in two games this season but did not have multiple rushing TDs either time.
Devonta Freeman Receiving Trends Vs. Chicago Bears
- The Bears are giving up 247.4 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense.
- Freeman’s 10.8 receiving yards per game average is 2.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s matchup (13.5).
- Freeman has collected more than 13.5 receiving yards in 37.5% of his games this season (three out of eight).
- Freeman’s average of 10.8 receiving yards per game is 8.2 more than his average prop bet over/under (2.6).
- Freeman has yet to fall short of an over/under prop bet for receiving yards in his only game with a prop bet this season.
- At 1.8 passing TDs conceded per game, the Bears defense is ranked 19th in the league.
- Freeman has had a receiving touchdown in one of eight games this year, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Devonta Freeman or the Baltimore Ravens at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Ravens Vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from