The San Antonio Spurs and Devin Vassell will face the Minnesota Timberwolves at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday. Vassell posts 12.1 points, 4.0 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game. Defensively, he posts 1.1 steals and 0.7 blocks.
With prop bets set for Vassell in this matchup, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the top wagers for this contest.
Devin Vassell Prop Bets (November 18)
Vassell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 12.1 points Vassell has scored per game this season is 2.6 more than his prop total set for Thursday (9.5).
- Through 14 games this season, Vassell has recorded more than 9.5 points eight times.
- Vassell has gone up against a points prop bet in five games this season, and he’s gone over three times.
- Vassell has knocked down 1.9 three pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Vassell has six games this season with more than 1.5 made treys.
- Conceding 107.4 points per contest, the Timberwolves are the 18th-ranked team in the league on defense.
Vassell Vs Timberwolves (2020-21)
Bet On Spurs Vs Timberwolves
Powered By Data Skrive using data from