The San Antonio Spurs and Devin Vassell will square off against the Houston Rockets at 8:00 PM ET on Monday. Vassell averages 11.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists per contest. Defensively, he averages 1.0 steals and 0.6 blocked shots.
In this piece, we’ll dig into Vassell’s stats and trends to help you find the best picks among his prop bets for this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Devin Vassell Prop Bets (March 28)
Vassell Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 13.5 points prop bet over/under set for Vassell on Monday is 1.6 more than his season scoring average (11.9).
- Vassell has totaled more than 13.5 points 28 times this season (through 74 games).
- Vassell has gone up against a points prop bet in 44 games this season, and he’s hit the over 24 times.
- Vassell has knocked down 1.8 three-pointers per game, 0.7 less than his over/under in Monday’s game (2.5).
- Vassell has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 21 of his games so far this season.
- Allowing 117.6 points per contest, the Rockets are the worst team in the NBA on defense.
Vassell Vs Rockets
Bet On Spurs Vs Rockets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from