Devin Singletary and the Buffalo Bills play the Kansas City Chiefs in the AFC Championship Game on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Singletary has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards against the Chiefs. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Devin Singletary AFC Championship Player Props
Singletary’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Singletary will go up against a Chiefs squad that allows 122.1 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Singletary’s 40.7 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 12.8 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 38.9% of his games this season (seven of 18 matchups), Singletary has put up more than 53.5 rushing yards.
- Singletary has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (51.2) by 10.5 yards.
- Singletary has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only six out of 18 times (33.3%).
- Singletary has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (51.2) in only 38.9% of his games (seven out of 18 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Singletary is averaging 16.9 receiving yards per game, 0.4 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (16.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (nine out of 18), Singletary has put up more than 16.5 receiving yards.
- The Chiefs sport the 14th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 248.0 yards per game.
- In just eight of his 18 games (44.4%), Singletary has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 18.8 yards.
- Singletary’s season average of 16.9 receiving yards per game is 1.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 18.8.
- In just six of his 18 games (33.3%), Singletary has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Devin Singletary or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Chiefs Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from