Devin Singletary and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the New England Patriots on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Singletary has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts against the Patriots. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Devin Singletary Week 16 Player Props
Singletary’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Monday’s rushing yards over/under for Singletary is set at 43.5. That is 2.4 fewer yards than his season average of 45.9.
- Seven times this season (out of 14 total games — 50%), Singletary has had more than 43.5 rushing yards.
- The Patriots allow 133.0 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 25th-ranked rush defense.
- Singletary’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 53 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 7.1 on average.
- Singletary’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 53 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
- Singletary has hit the rushing yards over in only six of 14 opportunities (42.9%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Singletary has averaged 10.2 rushing attempts per game, 1.7 more than the over/under in Monday’s game (8.5).
- In nine of 14 games this season (64.3% of his chances), Singletary has had more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Singletary’s season-long average over/under is 10.9 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.7 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Singletary took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of 14 games this year (28.6% of his chances).
- Singletary’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 10.9. He’s gone over that total in only six of 14 games (42.9%).
- Patriots opponents average 29.1 rushing attempts per game, the seventh-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Devin Singletary or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from