Devin Singletary and the Buffalo Bills travel to play the San Francisco 49ers on Monday at State Farm Stadium. Here’s an analysis of Singletary’s prop bets for rushing yards and attempts in that matchup.
Devin Singletary Week 13 Player Props
Singletary’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Singletary’s 43.8 rushing yards per game average is 1.3 more than Monday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of 11 total games — 45.5%), Singletary has had more than 42.5 rushing yards.
- Singletary will go up against a 49ers squad that allows 108.7 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s ninth-ranked rush defense.
- Singletary has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (55.4) by 11.6 yards.
- In only four games this season (36.4%), Singletary, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 55.4.
- Singletary has hit the rushing yards over in only four of 11 opportunities (36.4%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Singletary has notched 10.0 rushing attempts per game, 1.5 more than the over/under in Monday’s game (8.5).
- In eight of 11 games this season (72.7% of his chances), Singletary has recorded more than 8.5 rushing attempts.
- Singletary has averaged 1.3 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (11.3).
- Singletary took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just three of 11 games this year (27.3% of his chances).
- Singletary’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 11.3. He’s gone over that total in just three of 11 games (27.3%).
- 49ers opponents average 27.2 rushing attempts per game, the 15th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 4, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Devin Singletary or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. 49ers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from