In the AFC Divisional Round on Saturday, Devin Singletary has rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the Buffalo Bills’ matchup against the Baltimore Ravens at Bills Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Devin Singletary Player Props vs. Ravens
Singletary’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Saturday’s rushing yards prop bet for Singletary is set at 44.5 yards. That is 2.9 more than his season average of 41.6.
- In 41.2% of his games this season (seven of 17 matchups), Singletary has put up more than 44.5 rushing yards.
- Singletary will go up against a Ravens squad that allows 108.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s seventh-ranked rush defense.
- Singletary has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (51.6) by 10.0 yards.
- Singletary has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (51.6) in only 41.2% of his games (seven out of 17 matchups).
- Singletary has not covered his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only six out of 17 times (35.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Singletary’s per-game rushing attempts average (9.4) is 1.1 less rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s game (10.5).
- Singletary has had more than 10.5 rushing attempts in six out of 17 games this season (35.3% of his opportunities).
- Singletary has averaged 1.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (10.6).
- In just five of 17 games this year, Singletary achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (29.4% of his opportunities).
- Singletary has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (10.6 rushing attempts) in just 35.3% of his games (six of 17 games).
- Ravens opponents average 23.9 rushing attempts per game, the 30th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Devin Singletary or the Buffalo Bills at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Bills vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from