Devin Booker will hit the court on Friday when his Phoenix Suns square off against the Minnesota Timberwolves. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Booker’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Devin Booker Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Booker has had a points prop bet set in 31 of the 35 games he has played this season.
- Booker’s 25.4 points per game average is 2.1 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- 10 times this season (out of 35 total games — 28.6%) Booker has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Booker’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (25.2 points) by 0.2 points.
- Booker has hit the points over in only 48.4% of his opportunities (15 of 31 chances).
- Booker’s season-long points prop bet average is 25.2 points, a figure he’s gone over just 13 out of 35 games (37.1%).
- Opponents of the Timberwolves have put up 117.3 points per game this season, the third-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Booker has had an assists prop bet set 30 times this season out of 35 games.
- Booker’s year-long assist average — 4.7 per game — is 0.8 assists lower than Friday’s assist prop bet value (5.5).
- In 13 out of 35 games this season (37.1%) Booker has dished out more than 5.5 assists.
- Booker has averaged 4.7 assists per game, 0.4 less per game than his average assist prop bet total of 5.1.
- Booker has recorded 5.1 or more assists (his average assist prop over/under) in just 13 of 35 of his contests (37.1%).
- Teams are dishing out 26.1 assists per game against the Timberwolves this season, the fifth-most given up by a team.
Last 10 Games
Booker vs the Timberwolves
Bet on the Suns vs the Timberwolves
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from