Does Devin Booker cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Booker takes the court on Thursday against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Devin Booker Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Booker has played in 34 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 30 of them.
- Thursday’s points prop bet for Booker is set at 26.5 points. That is 1.4 more points than his season average of 25.1.
- In 11 of 34 games this season (32.4%) Booker has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Booker has averaged the same as his average points prop bet (25.1 points per game) this season.
- Booker has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 14 out of 30 times (46.7%).
- In only 12 games this season (35.3%) Booker scored more than his average points over/under of 25.1.
- Opponents of the Timberwolves have scored 117.3 points per game this season, the third-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Booker has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 29 times this season.
- Booker has averaged 33.4 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 3.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game (36.5).
- Booker has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under for Thursday’s game in nine of 34 games (26.5%).
- Booker’s season-long PRA average (33.4) is 1.1 lower than his average PRA over/under — 34.5.
- In only 34.5% of his opportunities this season (10 of 29), Booker has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In only 44.1% of his matchups this year (15 of 34 games), Booker covered his average PRA over/under (34.5).
Last 10 Games
Booker vs the Timberwolves
Bet on the Suns vs the Timberwolves
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from