Devin Booker has multiple statistic-based prop bets set for Friday’s matchup between his Phoenix Suns and the Toronto Raptors. Analyze a breakdown of his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) props in this game against the Raptors.
Devin Booker Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Booker has played in 39 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 34 of them.
- Friday’s points prop bet for Booker is set at 25.5 points. That’s 0.4 more points than his season average of 25.1.
- In 14 of 39 games this season (35.9%) Booker has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Booker’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 25.3 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.2 points on average.
- Booker has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 16 out of 34 times (47.1%).
- In only 14 games this season (35.9%) Booker scored more than his average points over/under of 25.3.
- Opponents of the Raptors have scored 112.4 points per game this season, the 13th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Booker has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 33 times this season.
- Booker has averaged 33.9 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 1.6 less than his prop bet over/under for Friday’s game (35.5).
- Booker has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under for Friday’s game in 16 of 39 games (41%).
- Booker’s season-long PRA average (33.9) is 0.8 lower than his average PRA over/under — 34.7.
- In only 39.4% of his opportunities this season (13 of 33), Booker has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 46.2% of his matchups this year (18 of 39 contests), Booker covered his average PRA over/under (34.7).
Last 10 Games
Booker vs the Raptors
Bet on the Suns vs the Raptors
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from