Devin Booker and Phoenix play the Sacramento Kings on Thursday. Prop bettors will wonder how Booker has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we breakdown his points and three-pointers made props for this matchup.
Devin Booker Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Booker has had a points prop bet set in 43 of the 50 games he has played this season.
- Booker’s 25.7 points per game average is 1.8 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- 15 times this season (out of 50 total games — 30%) Booker has scored more than 27.5 points.
- Booker’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (25.5 points) by 0.2 points.
- Booker has gone over the point total in only 44.2% of his opportunities (19 of 43 chances).
- Booker’s season-long points prop bet average is 25.5 points, a figure he’s gone over just 20 out of 50 games (40%).
- Opponents of the Kings have averaged 118.7 points per game this season, the most against any NBA team.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Booker has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 42 of the 50 games he has played this season.
- Booker’s 2.1 made three pointers per game is 0.6 more threes than his over/under in Thursday’s game (1.5).
- Booker has made more than 1.5 threes in 56% of his games this year (28 of his 50 games).
- Booker’s average made threes per game is the same as his average prop bet over/under, 2.1.
- Booker has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in just 18 of his 42 opportunities (42.9% of his matchups).
- In just 18 of 50 games (36%), Booker has made more threes than his 2.1 average prop bet total.
- The Kings’ opponents are making 12.4 three-point shots per game, which is the 19th-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Last 10 Games
Booker vs the Kings
Bet on the Suns vs the Kings
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from