Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Booker when his Phoenix Suns square off against the Charlotte Hornets on Sunday.
Devin Booker Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Booker has had a points prop bet set in 35 of the 40 games he has played this season.
- Sunday’s scoring over/under for Booker is set at 25.5 points. That is 0.6 more points than his season average of 24.9.
- In 14 of 40 games this season (35%) Booker has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Booker’s average scoring over/under this season has been set at 25.3 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.4 points on average.
- Booker has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 16 out of 35 times (45.7%).
- In only 14 games this season (35%) Booker scored more than his average points over/under of 25.3.
- Opponents of the Hornets have scored 112.5 points per game this season, the 12th-most against any NBA team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Booker has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 34 times this season.
- Booker has averaged 33.6 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 0.9 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (34.5).
- Booker has gone over his PRA prop bet total for Sunday’s game in 18 of 40 games (45%).
- Booker’s season-long PRA average (33.6) is 1.1 lower than his average PRA over/under — 34.7.
- In only 38.2% of his opportunities this year (13 of 34), Booker has gone over on his PRA prop bets.
- In just 45% of his matchups this season (18 of 40 contests), Booker covered his average PRA over/under (34.7).
Last 10 Games
Booker vs the Hornets
Bet on the Suns vs the Hornets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from