Does Devin Booker cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Booker takes the court on Tuesday against the Atlanta Hawks.
Devin Booker Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Booker has had a points prop bet set in 36 of the 41 games he has played this season.
- Booker has recorded 25.1 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.4 points less than Tuesday’s over/under.
- In 36.6% of his matchups this season (15 of 41 games) Booker has scored more than 25.5 points.
- Booker’s points per game average has fallen short of his season points prop average (25.3 points) by 0.2 points.
- Booker has hit the points over in only 17 of 36 opportunities (47.2%).
- Booker has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (25.3 points) in just 36.6% of his matchups (15 out of 41 games).
- Teams are averaging 111.0 points per game against the Hawks this season, the 18th-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Booker has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 35 times this season.
- Booker combines to average 33.8 points, rebounds and assists, 1.7 less than his prop bet PRA total for Tuesday’s game (35.5).
- In 41.5% of his games (17 out of 41) Booker has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Tuesday’s game.
- Booker’s PRA average (33.8) is 0.9 lower than his average prop bet total (34.7).
- In just 14 out of 35 chances this year (40%), Booker has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In only 46.3% of his matchups this year (19 of 41 contests), Booker covered his average PRA over/under (34.7).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Suns vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from