Devin Booker and Phoenix play the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday. Prop bettors will wonder how Booker has performed compared to posted prop totals. Below we take a deep dive into his points and assists props for this matchup.
Devin Booker Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Booker has had a points prop bet set in 45 of the 52 games he has played this season.
- Monday’s points prop bet for Booker is set at 26.5 points. That’s 1.0 more point than his season average of 25.5.
- In 18 of 52 games this season (34.6%) Booker has scored more than 26.5 points.
- Booker’s average points prop this season has been set at 25.6 points, which he’s fallen short of by 0.1 points on average.
- Booker has not covered his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only 19 out of 45 times (42.2%).
- In only 20 games this season (38.5%) Booker scored more than his average points over/under of 25.6.
- Opponents of the Bucks have scored 112.9 points per game this season, the 12th-most against any NBA squad.
Assists Prop Insights
- Booker has had an assists prop bet set 44 times this season out of 52 games.
- Booker’s year-long assist average — 4.5 per game — is the same as Monday’s assist over/under.
- In 25 out of 52 games this season (48.1%) Booker has dished out more than 4.5 assists.
- Booker’s per-game assist average (4.5) is 0.5 less than his average assist prop bet over/under (five).
- In only 16 out of 44 contests (36.4%), Booker has gone over his assist prop bet totals.
- Booker has gone over his average assist prop bet over/under (five) in just 17 of his 52 games (32.7%).
- The Bucks’ opponents are averaging 25.2 assists per game, which is the 13th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Last 10 Games
Booker vs the Bucks
Bet on the Suns vs the Bucks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from