The Phoenix Suns, including Devin Booker, face the Denver Nuggets at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday. Booker leads the Suns at 26.0 points per game, while also averaging 4.9 assists and 5.1 rebounds.
In this article, we dig into all of Booker’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Devin Booker Prop Bets (March 24)
Booker Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Booker has scored 26.0 points per game during the 2021-22 season, 0.5 points fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- In the 73 games he’s played this season, Booker’s point total has exceeded 26.5 points 32 times.
- Booker has gone up against a points prop bet in 64 games this season, and he’s gone over 34 times.
- Booker has averaged 2.7 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 more than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Booker has connected on more than 2.5 three pointers in 31 of his 73 games so far this season.
- The Nuggets give up 108.9 points per game, 12th-ranked in the NBA.
Booker Vs Nuggets
Bet On Suns Vs Nuggets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from