Devin Booker and his Phoenix Suns teammates face the Denver Nuggets at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday. Booker paces the Suns at 22.7 points per game, while also posting 4.8 assists and 5.9 rebounds.
Let’s take a look at Booker’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you make your best wagers.
Devin Booker Prop Bets (November 21)
Booker Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Sunday’s over/under for Booker is 22.5 points. That’s 0.2 fewer than his season average of 22.7.
- Through 15 games this season, Booker has scored more than 22.5 points seven times.
- Booker has hit the over six times on a points prop this season (in 16 tries).
- Booker has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.8 more than his over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Booker has finished 13 games this season with more than 1.5 made threes.
- Defensively, the Nuggets are ranked No. 1 in the league, allowing 100.1 points per game.
Booker Vs Nuggets
Bet On Suns Vs Nuggets
Powered By Data Skrive using data from